Kubota Corporation is a Japanese multinational company based in Osaka. It was established in 1890. The corporation produces agricultural machinery, construction equipment, engines, vending machines, pipe, valves, cast metal, pumps, and equipment for water purification, sewage treatment and air conditioning. The corporation is listed on the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the TOPIX 100 and Nikkei 225. Kubota Tractor Corporation is the American corporation for marketing and distributing Kubota engineered products in the United States, headquartered in Grapevine, TX.
Why Choose FL(Fulian):
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Over 100 Dealers Globally
- Large Finished Products in Stock
- Customization Solutions for Old Machines
- Real-time Order Tracking System
- Professional Design & Service Team