Wacker Neuson SE (formerly: Wacker Construction Equipment AG) with headquarters in Munich, is a manufacturer of construction equipments and compact machines for concrete and construction site technology listed on the stock market. The group owns brands Wacker Neuson, Kramer and Weidemann. The company was founded in 1848 by Johann Christian Wacker as a blacksmith’s shop in Dresden (Germany) trading as Wacker. It started industrial production in 1875. In 1930, the company’s engineers developed a high-frequency technology for internal vibrators. Company employs around 6,000 people worldwide (2021).
Why Choose FL(Fulian):
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Over 100 Dealers Globally
- Large Finished Products in Stock
- Custom Solutions for Machine of Halted Production
- Real-time Order Tracking System
- Professional Design & Service Team